Tyson Fury has regained 'mobility and movement', says Ricky Hatton

BoySmile

Postautor: BoySmile » 1 gru 2017, o 11:02

Obrazek
Tyson Fury has lost weight and is “lightning fast” according to Ricky sbobet 168 Hatton, who welcomed the heavyweight into his gym last week.Fury attended Hatton's Lancashire facility for some training sessions as he plots his return to the ring, pending an anti-doping hearing that is set to resume in December."He has lost three stone already, and he wants to lose another four stone," Hatton exclusively told Sky Sports about Fury."Don't let that picture [that Hatton tweeted] deceive you. His mobility and movement are good. His hands are lightning fast, and that is when he's carrying excess weight. He sbobet 168 admits that he is carrying [too much weight]."He is heading in the right direction, he is happy, and he has got his mojo back. It's great to see him looking so happy, and back in good form.Former world champion Hatton believes that his own issues with mental health make him an ideal person to train alongside Fury, whose struggles have blighted him since he ended Wladimir Klitschko's title reign two years ago."My problems over the years have been well-documented and I'm very proud to say that I've fought back, so it's nice to see Tyson doing exactly the same," Hatton said."We had a Mancunian world heavyweight champion but he wasn't able to capitalise. He has been sidelined for two years sbobet 168when I would like to have seen him kick on.