Pep Guardiola the 'star' in Manchester City success, says Jamie Carragher

BoySmile

Postautor: BoySmile » 28 gru 2017, o 09:54

Obrazek
Jamie Carragher says Pep Guardiola is the "star" of Manchester City's remarkable season, and has helped Kevin De Bruyne become the best player in the Premier League.Guardiola's City sbobet mobile moved 15 points clear at the top of the table with a dominant 1-0 win over Newcastle on Wednesday.They are now just one win away from equalling the record in Europe's big five leagues of 19 victories in a row, set by Guardiola's Bayern Munich side in 2013/14.And Carragher said on Sky Sports: "Pep Guardiola is the star for me of Manchester City. They had Fernandinho at centre-back tonight, and had Eliaquim Mangala, who previous managers don't sbobet mobile seem to have wanted, and Danilo playing at left-back when he isn't really a left-back."Sometimes for how good City are you look at the names on paper and not everyone gets into an all-time XI. I know there's been talk of Jose Mourinho saying he needs more money, but look at the improvement of two sbobet mobile players under Guardiola.