WASHINGTON Arden Key Raiders Jersey , May 3 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. Federal Reserve on Wednesday left its benchmark interest rates unchanged as the central bank waited on more data to assess the U.S. economic outlook.
"The Committee views the slowing in growth during the first quarter as likely to be transitory and continues to expect that, with gradual adjustments in the stance of monetary policy, economic activity will expand at a moderate pace Brandon Parker Raiders Jersey ," the Fed's policy-making committee said in a statement released after its two-day meeting.
The U.S. economy grew at an annual rate of 0.7 percent in the first quarter of this year, lower than the 2.1 percent growth in the previous quarter and the weakest performance in three years, the Commerce Department said Last week.
Consumer spending Johnny Townsend Raiders Jersey , which accounts for about 70 percent of the U.S. economy, increased only 0.3 percent in the first quarter, the smallest increase since the fourth quarter of 2009 P.J. Hall Raiders Jersey , according to the department.
But Fed played down the significance of weak consumer spending, saying "the fundamentals underpinning the continued growth of consumption remain solid."
The Fed also said the inflation measured on a 12-month basis "has been running close to" the central bank's target of 2 percent, as the unemployment rate has fallen to a level Fed officials see as consistent with full employment.
"Near-term risks to the economic outlook appear roughly balanced. The Committee continues to closely monitor inflation indicators and global economic and financial developments Kolton Miller Raiders Jersey ," the central bank said in the statement.
The statement suggested the Fed is keeping its options open for more rate hikes this year, maybe preparing for a move as soon as June. Fed officials have signaled that they expect two more rate hikes this year, in addition to the one increase they made in March.
Fed Vice Chair Stanley Fischer said last month that the central bank remained on track for two more rate increases this year despite the recent weak economic data.
"We're feeling that way and so far haven't seen anything to change that Donald Penn Raiders Jersey ," Fischer said in an interview with CNBC, attributing much of the slowdown of the U.S. economy in the first quarter to seasonal factors that will go away as the year progresses.
Investors now placed a 94 percent chance of a rate hike at the Fed's June 13-14 meeting, up from roughly 70 percent ahead of the release of the Fed's statement Justin Ellis Raiders Jersey , according to an analysis of Fed funds rate futures.
However, the Fed on Wednesday didn't signal any change to its balance sheet policy. Most Fed officials had anticipated that the central bank was likely to reduce its 4.5 trillion dollars of balance sheet later this year, if the economy continued to perform as expected Rodney Hudson Raiders Jersey , according to minutes of the Fed's last policy meeting in March.
Xi stresses rule of law, cultivating legal talent
China to send two giant pandas to Denmark
Maiden flight for C919 scheduled for May 5
Chinese scientists make quantum leap in computing
Weekly choices of Xinhua photos (April 24 - April 30)
Undersea tunnel of HK-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge to be joined together
Artists perform Tango during Brussels Tango Festival 2017
Yoga lovers practise yoga amid hawthorn blossoms in Hebei
Bunkers have always added a little spice to a round of golf. They force a golfer to think a little bit more about the type of shot they should take. There is no doubt that you d rather avoid hitting the sand as it can result in some pretty difficult shots. If you ve gone through the nightmare (and embarrassment) of taking a number of shots to get out of a bunker then you will be aware of this. However, with the right technique the bunker shot should not be as fearsome as you think. Follow these 5 keys and you will instantly see an improvement in your play.
1) It should go without sayng but you ll need to use your sand wedge for this shot. It is specially designed to be used to cut through the sand but you will need to open the club face out as much as possible. This increases the loft of the club face to give you the best chance of getting the golf ball up and out of the sand trap.
2) Set up with an open stance to the target you want your feet and shoulders aiming to the left of where you want the golf ball to end up. The ball should be toward the back of your stance somewhere in line with the inside of your back heel. If you really need to generate extra height from your shot then the ball needs to be further forward than this default position. To ensure that you have enough stability remember Gabe Jackson Raiders Jersey , you re standing on sand so you could easily slip a little durng the swing wriggle your feet right into the sand. The clubface should be aiming directly toward your target imagine you re hittng to just beyond the flag. You should do this because in general mis hit bunker shots tend to fall very short so this is a risk reduction tactic. Consider using a weak grip you should not be able to see your knuckles on your left hand (right hand if you re left handed). This helps prevent the hands from rotating round durng your swing you want the club face to stay open throughout.
3) Use your sholders to rotate into the backswing and hinge your wrists early. This is advisable because releasing your wrists on the downswng is going to generate most of your clubhead speed.
4) You are tryng to hit down on the ball. However, this next point is central to bunker play and will vastly improve your technique. You want to hit the sand 2 inches behnd the ball and try to get right under it as you hit through. Imagine that you are splashing the ball out. This will give the golf ball enough height to get out and will stop it quickly when it lands. You can get less backspin and more roll if you aim to hit further behind the ball say 3 4 inches. You are not looking to clip the ball o. Cheap Jerseys China Cheap NHL Jerseys China Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholeasale Basketball Jerseys
- Prawo administracyjne
- Prawo autorskie
- Prawo cywilne
- Prawo europejskie / Unia Europejska
- Prawo finansowe
- Prawo gospodarcze
- Prawo Internetowe
- Prawo karne
- Prawa konsumenta
- Prawo nieruchomości
- Prawo podatkowe
- Prawo pracy
- Prawo rodzinne
- Prawo spółek handlowych
- Prawo ubezpieczeniowe
- Pytania i porady prawne
- Studia prawnicze / aplikacje
- Wzory pism i umów
- Książki i edukacja prawna
Kto jest online
Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Obecnie na forum nie ma żadnego zarejestrowanego użytkownika i 2 gości
Prawo administracyjne | Prawo autorskie | Prawo cywilne | Prawo europejskie / Unia Europejska | Prawo finansowe | Prawo gospodarcze | Prawo Internetowe | Prawo karne | Prawo konsumenta | Prawo nieruchomości | Prawo podatkowe | Prawo pracy | Prawo rodzinne | Prawo spółek handlowych | Prawo ubezpieczeniowe | Pytania i porady prawne | Studia prawnicze / aplikacje | Szkolenia | Wzory pism i umów | Książki i edukacja prawna