LONDON

damowang

LONDON

Postautor: damowang » 26 maja 2018, o 14:36

LONDON, Nov. 19 (Xinhua) -- Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic will meet in Sunday's final which will decide the year-end ATP Rankings after their semifinals victories at London's O2 Arena on Saturday.

Current world No. 1 Murray fought off a match point and outlasted Milos Raonic of Canada in one of the season's finest matches. He prevailed 5-7, 7-6 (5), 7-6 (9) in three hours and 38 minutes, the longest three-set match at the season finale since match times were recorded in 1991.

The 29-year-old Murray will play the title match for the first time.

It was Murray's second lengthy match in four days, breaking the tournament record of three hours and 20 minutes he took to beat Japan's Kei Nishikori in the round-robin stage on Wednesday.

"I didn't expect to play a long one with someone with a serve like Milos," said Murray.

"I'm tired. I've played so much tennis over the last few months. I'll give it my best effort - the best of what I have."

Djokovic, the four-time defending champion and five-time winner, breezed past Japan's Kei Nishikorei 6-1, 6-1 in just 66 minutes in a later match.

Djokovic needs to win Sunday's title to become year-end No. 1 for the third consecutive season and fifth time overall while Murray will secure the No. 1 spot with a victory.

It will be the 35th encounter between Djokovic and Murray, with the world No. 2 owning a 24-10 advantage and be just their second meeting at the ATP World Tour Finals, following a three-set win for the Serbian in the 2012 round robin stage.

Djokovic has taken three of their four meetings this year, in the finals of the Australian Open, Roland Garros and ATP World Tour Masters 1000 event in Madrid. Murray notched a straight-set win in the Rome title match.

On the battle for number one against Murray, Djokovic said, "There's two of us on the court so let's try to be able to enjoy the occasion.

"This has never happened in the history of tennis. I'm privileged to be part of the history. This is one of the biggest matches we will ever play against each other."

LISBON Calvin De Haan Jersey , May 21 (Xinhua) -- Portugal's former soccer star Luis Figo announced on Thursday that he has decided to withdraw from presidential race of the World football governing body FIFA, saying that the electoral process "is not a normal electoral act."

In a written statement, Figo said that the incumbent FIFA president Sepp Blatter, who is running for a fifth term, had not even presented a manifesto Jaroslav Halak Jersey , there were no debates for candidates and FIFA under him is a "dictatorship."

"This electoral process is anything but an election," Figo said. "This process is a plebiscite to hand over absolute power to a single man, something that I refuse to countenance. That's why, after reflecting on my own and exchanging opinions with two other candidates in this process, I understand that what will happen on May 29 in Zurich is not a normal electoral act."

He said that in the last few months he had witnessed "a series of episodes Brock Nelson Jersey , in various parts of the world, that should shame a free, clean and democratic football."

The presidents of national federations in private compared FIFA's top officials "to the devil" but the next day "they would get up on stage and compare those same people to Jesus Christ," he added.

Figo's decision came just hours after Dutch candidate Michael van Praag also quit the race. After their withdrawal, the only challenger for Platter is Jordan's Prince Ali bin al Hussein.

The 42-year-old Figo announced his candidacy for FIFA presidency on January 28 this year Anders Lee Jersey , saying the FIFA needs urgent reform due to its lack of transparency, credibility and corruption.

Figo, who played for Sporting, AC Milan, Barcelona and Real Madrid as well as being captain of Portugal national team Cal Clutterbuck Jersey , won the 2000 Ballon d'Or and 2001 FIFA World Player of the Year.

Dell Networking Professional Exam DNDNS-200 contains 60 Multiple Choice. The candidate will have 75 minutes to complete the exam. It is available in English language.
This assessment will test your aptitude for:
• Pre Site and On Site Operation Preparation
• Physical Installation
• Configuration
• Validation
• Troubleshooting
Candidates appearing for this assessment will have skills in deploying andor running Dell Networking Hardware for a recommendation of one year, with supplementary industry experience of one to three years. They should as well acquire an indulgence of configuration and troubleshooting of network technologies, and understanding on Dell operation process and tools. The MQC will be capable to carry out typical deployment andor cutover and incorporation with little or no assistance.
This examination consists of 5 sections. The percentages subsequent to every section title reflect the estimated distribution of the entire question set across the sections. Dell Certified Professional

Pre Site and On Site 9.00%
Network exploitation or cutover tactics, equipment and infrastructure to sustain deployment or cutover configurations.

Physical Installation 14.00%
Catalog, component assignment Josh Bailey Jersey , switches hardware and cabling, power-on method.

Configure 40.00%
Firmware upgrades method, build up control and management plane protocols, toggle parameters, constitute VLANs Jordan Eberle Jersey , Spanning Tree, basic dynamic routing, LACP, ACLs, static routing Nick Leddy Jersey , andor multicast, VLTMLAG, clarify switch stacking concepts.

Validation 25.00%
Utilizing operational illustrate commands and reachability tests, assess VLAN functionality, Spanning Tree protocol function John Tavares Jersey For Sale , routing protocols function, CLI response, VLTMLAG functionality and overall design.

Troubleshooting 12.00%
Troubleshoot by means of standard network tools such as, operational ping, illustr.